Timeline view very cluttered and no critical path

I upgraded my team to use the timeline view. However, our project takes around 12 months and have many different departments and personnel involved making the timeline view very complicated, cluttered and difficult to use. It would be great to include a critical path.

Thank you!

Welcome to the Forum @Ball_Kovitchindachai and thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us!

In order to help us keep this Forum as organised as possible, we recommend using one new thread for each feedback you’d like to submit. This helps other users to vote for a specific feature and it’s also easier for our Product team to collect feedback from the Forum, and for us Community Manager to follow-up on!

I’ve gone ahead and slightly modify your post to reflect one of the request you’ve made. Feel free to make any adjustments you need to, and of course, if there is anything else I can help with, please let me know!

Have a great Monday!

Thank you, Natalia. I’ve never really use a forum before. Sorry for the mistake.

Best,

Ball Kov.

Don’t worry at all @Ball_Kovitchindachai. We are more than happy to help! :smiley:

Please, don’t forget to add your vote to this feature request by clicking on the “Vote” button at the very top of the thread!

I agree. Our team is working to incorporate Critical Paths into our projects and are currently trying to find a ‘work around’ as there is not a clear ‘Critical Path’ option (like task, Milestone, etc.). Adding a Critical Path feature would be of great assistance to many projects and teams!

1 Like

I’ve voted on this feature as well. While the timeline view is helpful; for longer projects where timelines are difficult to manage the farther out they go, a critical path option would be very helpful.

Since this post was published, has there been any update or details on whether or not Asana will be incorporating something to address this?