Timeline - Project Start Date

I’ve created several projects that feed up into a Master Timeline. When I view this project in Timeline view, the calendar just keeps on going back further and further… like 2019! We just started Asana this month. How can I adjust the start date of my timeline view to March 2021?

Hi @Devyn_Downey, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! Let’s try to solve this together!

You can quickly move your Timeline view to tasks due Today selecting the Today button in the project header:

When you open Timeline view, it should also show your tasks due today first. Could you confirm if you have any tasks due Today in your Timeline view? Does the issue persists when you access Asana from a incognito window? :slight_smile:

Hi @Emily_Roman - yes, this is the setting I have it in. I do see my ‘Today’ tasks when I first view this project timeline - the annoying issue here is when I use the scroller bar at the bottom of my calendar that it is sensitive - and will quickly move over to the start of 2020. Why is it showing ANY of 2020 when we just created projects this month? For instance, here is my half-year view, with the first task starting January 2021

Correction* … it dates back to May 2019