Timeline on iPad app

Not sure why it’s not there, but the iPad app needs to show everything the web app does, including the Timeline. It’s useless without it.

Agreed, greater functionality on the iPad app would be beneficial

A lot of apps only allow a subset of features of the webapp, this is rather common :sweat_smile:

Yeah I agree - it would be amazing to get the timeline functionality on the Ipad - and even on the iPhone - even if it’s just in a “view” kind of form.

Basically the only reason I use my MacBook Pro now is so that I can create and view timelines on Asana. If the timeline feature was available on the iPad, I would not need to cart my heavy MacBook Pro around along with my IPad Pro anymore!

Asana, if you’re reading this… what can we do to help get the timeline feature into the Ipad asap?

Gideon

+1 for this feature request. I understand not having timeline on iPhone, too small to be functional. However, it would be immensely beneficial for those of us who are in the field and/or use iPad as our main device, to have Timeline capability on iPad.

+1 My wife uses an iPad + keyboard for ‘enough’ for day-to-day work - Word, GDocs, Web, etc.; she doesn’t own a laptop any more. But without timelines, it means she can’t use Asana.

Hi there,

I only recently discovered Asana and I absolutely love it. The timeline is one of the best features of the program and I was disappointed that this is not available in the iPad app. I run around with my iPad all day, it is my right arm. I hope this feature will shortly be available in the app.

Thank you.

Same request here. Primary reason for using Asana for me is the Timeline feature. On the road, I’m usually on my iPad, so Timeline would be extremely useful.