Can't find feature Timeline

Hi! I’m relay interested in trying out the new Timeline feature. However I can’t find the feature. Do I or my administrator need to activate something?

Hi @pontus.gustafsson! The timeline feature has been rolled out to all our premium customers; you can learn more about it in this article from our Guide: Timeline View in Asana | Product Help Center • Asana Product Guide. If you’re using the premium version of Asana and can’t find it, please let me know, I’ll be happy to investigate that further for you!

I do use Premium, however i’m not admin!?

So sorry for the late follow-up @pontus.gustafsson. You don’t need to be an Admin to access the Timeline feature. If you still don’t see it, I’d recommend reaching out directly to our support team at Asana Support - Help Center • Asana so they can take a closer look at your account! And of course, if there is anything else I can help with, please let me know!

Argg, I also cant see the timeline feature. Im a noob to Asana but finding it very frustrating, below are string of issues I had trying to find the timeline:

1. Not timeline in header
  2. I couldn’t see where to determine if I have a premium account through my work (Im guessing yes)
  3. All the links to contact asana support go to pages without contact links, just preposted solutions.

OK I found my issue (kind of). I CAN see timeline I click on a team or a favorite … but I CAN NOT see timeline if I click on “My tasks” which seems odd to me.

@Sage_Arbor,

Glad you found it. Not every view has every feature. Projects have many views. My Tasks only has a few. Search results view has fewer.

To contact support (I can guess why Asana has seemingly deliberately made it a little hard to find!):

Re Premium (also always perplexed my why Asana has not made this clearer):

Click your profile image in top right corner. If you have have Admin Console in the menu, choose it and the go to Billing. But you probably don’t have Admin/Billing Owner access to this, so instead choose Add Seats and you’ll see something like this:

Because in Business there’s a light blue box, and in Premium “Upgrade to Premium” is greyed out, it means this org is Premium.

@Community_Managers, please feedback to Sales or whoever is driving this, that 1) clicking Add Seats to learn what plan you’re on is confusing at the least, and having to derive one is on Premium by the above process of elimination is byzantine!

Thanks,

Larry

1 Like

Thanks for raising this, @lpb. I’ve gone ahead and passed on your feedback on - this will be reviewed by our Voice of Customer Insights team :+1:t2: I’ll keep you in the loop if I have any updates!

1 Like