Happy Friday folks!
It’s World Kindness Day! so today is a great opportunity to begin building a new routine to make kindness the norm in our daily work.
In our team, we have some great traditions to spread love and kindness all year round. For example, on our Asanaversaries, we create a “5 reasons why we’re so lucky to have you” task and we share it with the person celebrating their Asanaversary in the team This is one example, but there are many ways to include intentional moments of kindness, laughter, and delight in your daily work. Here are a few ideas from our team to yours:
- Be a cheerleader for someone else’s idea or project
- Send appreciation stickers to your colleagues to thank them for what they do
- Become a mentor and share Asana tips and tricks with your colleagues. Learn how to become an Asana Ambassador.
- Test new features with your colleagues, this will help everyone on your team understand and implement new features in their workflows.
- Start your meetings with a big smile and make sure to welcome everyone on the call
- Schedule random virtual 1:1s to introduce yourself to someone new in the company/team
- Create ice-breakers at the beginning of meetings to learn a bit more about each other
- Actively listen to your colleague when they share their ideas during meetings
And now, we would love to learn how your team sprinkles kindness into your daily work so go ahead and share your tips with us in the comments below!
Let’s spread kindness, and improve happiness and productivity at the same time!