Appreciations: a new way to celebrate and encourage your teammates in Asana

Hi there!

Today we’re so excited to announce the launch of Appreciations in Asana. Appreciations help your team feel connected and engaged no matter where you are. With Appreciations, you can celebrate a team member’s accomplishments and provide encouragement on anything in Asana—from completed tasks and milestones to status updates. Here’s how it works:

how to show appreciation

We are so excited for you all to use Appreciations in Asana and look forward to your feedback and questions in the comments below!

Important note: we’re progressively rolling out this update, so if you don’t see it just yet in your account, no worries at all, it will be available to you within the next couple of days!

28 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Archive a Section in a Project

Cool feature, showing gratitude is important. But I wish there was a visual presentation where they didn’t take up so much vertical space. Like in slack, anytime someone posts a meme or two it wipes out the conversation and makes it hard to scroll through

6 Likes

Hi everyone!

If you are wondering when to use Appreciations, I recommend you checking our recent blog post

You can celebrate wins of all sizes with Appreciations :tada:

Thanks @Charlie_Reverte, you can fill out our feedback form and send us your suggestions!

1 Like

Is this a premium feature or do free accounts also have access?
Has this officially rolled out yet? I’m having trouble finding it.

Hi @Melissa_Lucas-Ludwig, this update is available to all our customers, including people using the free version. It’s been launched to all our customers and you can check out the screenshot in this article to help you identify them in your account :slight_smile: