🥳 TGIF: Share the GiF that best describes your My Tasks list this past week!

Happy Friday everyone :wave: I hope you all had a great week!

As most of us are getting ready for the weekend, here is a new TGIF post and an opportunity to share some fun stories of how your My Tasks list looked like this past week!

Sometimes, our week can feel a bit like roller coaster :roller_coaster: there are so many feelings and moods we can go through in just five days and it’s often influenced by the type or amount of work we have. Excitement, anxiousness, tiredness and happiness are just a few of the emotions that we might experience in a given week at work.

I personally tend to be a very organized person, and it seems most of us in the forum as per our last 🥳 TGIF: What role do you tend to play in your team? - #2. This past week I spent a lot of time getting my tasks organized and cleared before heading out for a week off. So if I had to pick on a GiF to describe my week it would be this one:

giphy (2)

giphy (3)

But what about you? Share below the GiF that best describes your My Tasks list this past week! :point_down: :smile:

9 Likes

I love this week topic @Emily_Roman :clap:t3:

This is what my My Tasks looked like this week:

GoodnaturedGenuineCanary-size_restricted

After a week of holiday, I came back on Monday with a full inbox and plenty of tasks to complete, but feeling ready for it :muscle:t3:

5 Likes

This week turned out to be super productive! My My Tasks is almost empty :tada:
Ready for the weekend though :wink:

tenor

5 Likes

Very productive week! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Nice work @anon71018306 and @Gabriel_Gheno! :tada::man_dancing:

3 Likes

It’s almost weekend, folks! As a good Virgo, this is what My Tasks list looks like now:

6 Likes

This week I was looking after many training sessions as well as scheduling for lots of different people so this was my My Tasks throughout the week :joy:

6 Likes

Love it @Vanessa_N! :clap:

hahaha so funny @Edda I think that was also my GiF on Wednesday :joy:

1 Like

Very excited that it’s Friday! This week went by spectacularly fast.

funny-gif-friday-gif

2 Likes

Definitely a busy week - but we survived!

5 Likes

This week was dominated by ad hoc requests and year-end forecasting so My Tasks was all like…

You can’t win every week!

2 Likes

I wish this was just last week… It feels like it has been like this for a few weeks now…

Jason…

1 Like

I too am a very process/task-oriented person, my ASANA task list is normally neat, tidy, on track and easily managed. A change in process and some new ‘improvements’ to make the wider teamwork more effectively and efficiently both as individuals and a team has resulted in a less than ideal looking to-do list. Feeling like poor little Harry this last week or three…
Paperwork1

2 Likes

Good luck @K_Taylor, you’ve got this!

1 Like