🥳 TGIF: Share your home office picture with us!

Happy Friday everybody! :wave:t5:

I hope you are all well and taking care of yourselves and your families :green_heart:

In light of the current :earth_asia: situation we are all living in, many os us have been asked to work from home and needed to improvise or readapt our work space.

We are curious to see what your desk looks like today and what tips and tricks you are currently using to stay comfortable and FOCUS!

Here is a picture of my current inspiration corner. As you can see, coffee and music are my allies in this adventure. :joy:

14 Likes

Coffee, music, and Dobby?

5 Likes

Current set up is my laptop on a box, a fancy ball to sit on, and dog treats close by for some intermittent Syrah training :joy:

12 Likes

Here are some pics of mine (or ours, should I say :couple_with_heart:)!

I’m lucky to have a bright and large living room at home and thanks to my amazing IT team, I have a spare monitor which really helps! I’ve used some of my favorite books to raise my laptop and I’m stocked up with some of the best coffee beans on the market! Let’s just hope my husband and I don’t kill each other before we’re back to our office :rofl:

17 Likes

OMG Syrah is the cutest teammates :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

[quote=“Marie, post:6, topic:77904, full:true”]
OMG Syrah is the cutest teammates :heart_eyes:
[/quote]

Our neighbor gifted us with these beautiful flowers as she’s closed her shop due to the demands that all nonessential businesses close for the time being.

10 Likes

Current office setup …finished the basement a few months ago just a head of home quaratine!

Andy

11 Likes

San Francisco tiny apartment WFH realness - dining room table + MacBook Pro + iPad as second monitor + pile of partner’s papers and stuff!

10 Likes

Much like @Joshua_Zerkel… I can’t do without the iPad as an extra monitor, but thanks to Logitech Flow I’m able to use my iMac to have multiple Asana windows open. You know… because life is just better that way! :wink:

10 Likes

For the work component of WFH.

For those critical meetings where you need a specific type of meeting space

11 Likes

My home office, a.k.a. Flowsana Global HQ - but I feel this is somewhat unfair since this is my only office from which I’ve worked exclusively long before COVID-19:

Not pictured above: my assistant Teddy, who seems to have been on a break at the time of that photo shoot:

17 Likes

@Phil_Seeman has 5 screens :rofl:

Here is mine, standing desk for the win + huge screen :muscle:

12 Likes

This is the desk in my home office.

10 Likes

@Bastien_Siebman my kitchen island is “standing height” does that count?

The seamless iPad 12.9’’ second screen has been a lifesaver. As of noon today we are on a 2 week “nonessential” work from home.

There is likely a 4-year-old or 7-year-old behind me asking for water, a snack, or more water! hahaha

About 100 feet from our house is this great location - its daily walks that are making it a little easier!

11 Likes

Great set up @Kevin_Belmont and what a back garden you have :heart_eyes:

Yes @Kevin_Belmont, wow how great!

Put them to work!

2 Likes

From my studio room!

7 Likes

Me and my partner are now both working from home, I left her the office and created a new office in my son’s (10 year old) bedroom. The Legos are not mine (I wish though), but the Rubik’s cube is :smile:

Thanks for the fun post, and keep up the good work.

9 Likes

There are two of us and are going t be swapping the actual office setup as well, @Arnlaugsson. My office this week is on the dining room table, which at least has a nice view!

Glad to see so many sheltering in place and staying healthy!

7 Likes