🥳 TGIF: What role do you tend to play in your team?

Happy Friday everyone!

TGIFs posts are back :partying_face: and this week we’d like to discuss the different roles each of us play in our team.

Have you ever noticed how most teams have someone who acts as the “brainstorming wizard” and another who is the “leader”? These roles are usually defined by our strengths, skills and interest and they contribute to make our team more productive and successful.

I personally tend to play the Organizer in the team, I love thinking through steps that need to be taken and I always try to look for the most efficient way to accomplish a task :card_index_dividers:

But what about you and your team? Vote for the role that most represents you below and feel free to share more details in the comments!

Let’s see how many Leaders, Followers, Organizers, Brainstorming wizards and Deadline enforcers we have in the Forum :grinning:

• Leader: Gives directions and keeps team members focused. Ensures the team progresses toward their goal and meets key results.
    Screenshot 2020-08-18 at 16.45.17
  • Follower: Actively watches and listens to what is occurring in the team and shares observations to help the team work more effectively.
    Screenshot 2020-08-18 at 16.37.21
  • Organizer: Loves planning and thinking through steps that need to be taken in order to accomplish work as efficiently as possible.
    Screenshot 2020-08-18 at 16.38.11
  • Brainstorming wizard: Likes suggesting new ideas and advocates for creative solutions to problems.
    Screenshot 2020-08-18 at 16.43.18
  • Deadline enforcer: Encourages the team to take actions, implement ideas and ensures that the team is using their time and resources efficiently.
    Screenshot 2020-08-18 at 16.44.31
0 voters
1 Like

Thanks everyone for participating in this challenge!

Please find below the results of this poll:

We had a total of 14 voters and 22 votes :sparkles:

• 78% Organizers
  • 28% Deadline enforcers
  • 28% Leaders
  • 14% Brainstorming wizards
  • 7% Followers

Our community forum is full of organizers and what a better way to keep our work and projects organized than using Asana! :tada:

Thanks again for participating and I hope you join me in our next TGIF I’ll be posting later today! :slightly_smiling_face: