Template branching: Looking for a way to have forms (or other mechanism) choose the right a template for a user

Looking for a way to have forms (or other mechanism) choose the right a template for a user.

Not everyone in our org is Asana-fluent. We have 3 template: the “bare minimum”, "a sensible middle ground’, and “the kitchen sink”. We’d love a way to have a way to branch the logic so our users only need to go to ONE place and we can ask them some questions, and our back-end logic tells them which template to use (or it just creates the project based on the template).

Hi @Shawn_Kresal, thanks for reaching out! Just to make sure I understand your use case: you want to have a form that your colleagues can fill out everytime they want to create a new project in Asana?

Please note Forms currently create tasks but not entire projects :slight_smile: I’m happy to dig into this further once I have more details!

If I am understanding you correctly, @Shawn_Kresal you want a specific task template used by one form depending on which type/group of users submits the form?

(That sounds awesome if it’s possible.)