Tasks don't move to correct lists in My Tasks

Hi!
We’re working on our first project and bumping into a problem!
The tasks we created don’t move to the right lists in the My Tasks page, can this be solved and what could we do to resolve this problem?
Kind regards,

@anon6653093 can you further explain what is happening and what you expect to happen?

I’m not sure I understand what you mean by this.

Just so you are aware, the default collapsible groupings of Today, Upcoming and Later are unique to My Tasks. They aren’t necessarily sections within other projects - rather a separate means to group the things YOU need to get done. Additionally, you can create sections within these that are also not specific to other projects - rather unique to My Tasks. FYI: these sub-sections within Today, Upcoming and Later aren’t collapsible.

All tasks will initially fall under the Recently Assigned grouping until they are moved to another. From there the tasks might get promoted to a separate grouping. You can learn about that here: https://asana.com/guide/help/fundamentals/my-tasks#gl-priority

Don’t get used to those sections too much though, they are going away soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

1 Like

@Bastien_Siebman do you have details on this (Announcement, discussion thread, etc.)? I rely on the today/upcoming/later functionality and would like to understand how that will be impacted.

Here you go @TrevorWiser: Upcoming changes coming to My Tasks in Asana! [breaking changes]

1 Like

and Update on our planned API changes to user task lists (a.k.a. My Tasks)

1 Like