Task Templates

Hi all,

I am new to Asana and I’m in the process of shifting a large accounting firm onto Asana for all its work. I am breaking down all of our tasks and functions into Asana task templates (stored in a project) which can be re-used in many different projects.

There must be so many functions and processes that are common to so many businesses and organisations so I thought it would be great to have a place where Asana users can share best practice through pooling their task templates into one place where they can be shared, compared, discussed and improved.

Hi @Will_Dry and welcome to the forum!

You bet - having proven templates as a starting point can definitely make a big difference in terms of one’s success with Asana.

The best two template resources IMO…

Asana has a gallery of templates here:

The other is @Bastien_Siebman’s Templana site :
https://templana.com/

1 Like

Hi @Phil_Seeman and thank you for the welcome. Asana does indeed have some great project templates which we are already using and I have cannibalised many of these for task templates. I would still very much love to see a library of user-made task and project templates that we could all share.

I used the Product Marketing Launch template found at Free Ultimate Product Launch Plan Template [2023] • Asana. That template shows a lot more tasks, then what I actually saw when I downloaded the template.

This is what I thought I’d see:

This is what I actually got:

Do you know where I can find a list of more tasks for a product launch to help me along?

@Justin_Belkin,
Hmmm looks to me like there’s something wrong with that template. @Marie or @Emily_Roman, what do you think?

Thanks for flagging this @Phil_Seeman!

@Justin_Belkin, this is currently working as expected and Marie have shared more insights in this feedback thread: Templates from the Asana Template Gallery should populate in full.

I’ve gone ahead and sent your feedback to our product team and I also suggest you to upvote for this feature in the main thread.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Thank you Emily and Phil! Yes, I can see it both ways.

1 Like

Ahhh, I totally missed that - thanks!

1 Like