Task Reminders

Hello,

I am a free Asana user. I have set a due date to my task, now i would like to add reminders for that due date, for which emails will be sent to the Assignee. Is it possible? How?

Thanks,
Anand

1 Like

Hi @SyncUp, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

Great question! We will send out a clear daily update (Mon-Fri) on what users need to focus on in Asana that day. This email will include two sections:

Tasks Due Soon = tasks that are due within the next 5 days.

Tasks Recently Assigned = This section will display tasks that were recently assigned to you, regardless of whether the task has a due date or not.

Regarding sending reminders about upcoming tasks, it is now possible to add a comment to upcoming tasks with Rules which would trigger an email notification but this is a Business feature.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

@Rebecca_McGrath Thanks for the inputs. It seeems that Rules and triggers are a Premiun feature only. is my understanding correct?

Also where can I find Rules and Triggers on the workspace panel?

Thanks

1 Like

Rules are indeed a paid feature. So another alternative wrt to a free account?

Hi @SyncUp, custom Rules are indeed a Business feature. Unfortunately, it wouldn’t be possible to automatically remind users of upcoming tasks on the Basic version!

As I mentioned, the Daily Update email is helpful in reminding users of upcoming tasks for the day but this cannot be triggered, this is an automatic email for all users. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Rebecca_McGrath Thank you for the input.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.