Task list for low profile employees

First of all excuse my english.

In our company have employees that doens’t work with computers but I want them to report feilures related to work and I want to do that with Asana forms.

To avoid task duplication I want employees could read anywhere task uncompleted from a selected project from Asana but I don’t know how to do it. I only need that they could read only task name.

I make a few tryes with Zapier and Google Sheets but I didn’t find the correct workflow.

I hope I explained myself well. Any idea to do that?

To moderators: If this is not the correct subforum feel free to move it.

Hi,

So basically you want people without an Asana account to see a list of task “somehwere” on the web?

Basically yes. But I need protected access like a Google spreadsheet or anything else. I don’t want people outside work could see this task list.

What I did in my case is use Zapier to extract a project, write the content into a Dropbox file, and then build a website which content is pulled from that Dropbox file.

Thank you for your information. Now I’m trying “Integromat” to do what I want. Integromat have a lot of functions to integrate Asana and G. Sheets.

I’ll try to make the trick

1 Like

Hi @Enric_Moreno, responding to the DM you sent me here so that this can be a potential source for people who might be looking for something similar in the future :slightly_smiling_face:

Anyway, this sure is something Integromat can help with! You would do this by creating a scenario that monitors your Asana tasks using the ‘Watch Webhook Events’ module (see integration page of Asana for reference).

When a change is detected in your Asana project (e.g. a new task is added, or the status of a task changes from ‘Incompleted’ to ‘Completed’) this module will be executed.

You can then connect a Google Sheet ‘Add a Row’ module (see the Google Sheets integration page for reference) to it that will update your Google Sheet with all the new data.

For more info, you can always check out our awesome and helpful community, open a ticket with our support team, or let me know and I’ll see what I can do :nerd_face:

Thank you for your help. I don’t know much about webhooks, I read your links but I don’t know how to make it work. I opened a ticker with Integromat support.

Oh, I see :slightly_smiling_face:

For more detailed instructions on how to navigate the modules, you could also see the support documentation for Asana and Google Sheets.

Awesome that you reached out to our support team, though. Feel free to keep me posted on how it goes :four_leaf_clover: