Task actions not being recorded

Hey, we are supposed to be working on tasks this morning with the team, QA and developers. But we cannot move or create any tasks, they just pop back, only hapening to one crucial board. I have contacted support but they didn’t get back (there’s no chat or email :-/)

Right now it’s costing us a fortune to wait; why is there no phone support?

Hi @Olly, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

This is a bug that our Engineering team are aware of and are working on a fix as a priority! I’ll keep you posted here once I have an update :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience, Olly! We hope to have you back up and running ASAP!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Since this morning I cannot add new tasks or subtasks. Consistent behaviour even after unlogging and new login.

Steps to reproduce:
press “Add task/subtask” button or the plus-button (every position I tried), new task appears, start to enter headline, task vanishes after about 0,5 - 1 second.

Browser version:
Chrome 91.0.4472.77

Upload screenshots below:

4 Likes

Update to the bug description:
Everything I do is reversed within 1 second. So Asana is unusable at the moment!

Hi @Rolf_Dieter_Zschau, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

Thanks for flagging this! Could you please try the troubleshooting steps below and let me know if any of these resolve the issue?

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

Updated Chrome: Version 91.0.4472.101 → no change in behaviour
disabled all extensions → no change in behaviour

Also my colleagues encounter the same problem. Currently Asana is unusable for my team.

Cleared cache → no chage in behaviour.

Seems an undo is triggered right after I do anything…

1 Like

Hi @Rolf_Dieter_Zschau, thanks for getting back to me. I’ve just gotten confirmation that this is indeed and bug and our Engineering team are working on a fix as a priority. I’ll keep you posted as soon as I have an update :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience, Rolf!

1 Like

Hi,

Me and my team are frequent users of Asana for quite some time now. We use it extensively for document sharing and collaboration.

We are suddenly not able to upload documents, make comments or even tag team members. There was no notification in this reference that we received.

Is there something we can do to curb this?

Thank you,
Amber

Hi @Amber_Sironzkar, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

This is a bug that our Engineering team are aware of and are working on a fix as a priority! I’ll keep you posted here once I have an update :slight_smile:

Thank you for your patience, Amber!

1 Like

It is the exactly the same issue even I’m facing. Hoping we get a fix on this quick.

Thank you so much for this taking this up. I’ll wait to hear from you.

1 Like

Hi there :wave:
Same behavior for our company since this morning.
Thanks for your work.
Sébastien

1 Like

Hi all, our Engineering team have made some changes. Can you let me know if this is working as expected for you now?

Hi Rebecca,

I disconnect from my account, then cleared cookies for Asana, connect again, but still getting the same behavior commented previously.

Thanks for your help,
Sébastien

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know, @Sebastien_Kerroumi - I’ll revert back to the Engineering team!

1 Like

Hey; it still doesn’t work.

1 Like

Hi @Rebecca_McGrath any news? :slight_smile: thanks

Hi folks, me again!

Could you please let me know if you refresh right after the issue occurs, does the action remain? For example, you try to create a task and it vanishes - if you refresh, does the task appear?