Asana performing slowly

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

Today I noticed that automated creation of tasks (with repeat) doesn’t work. I’ve checked this bug in our company (40 users) and some people have the same problem.

Steps to reproduce:

I click complete on repeat task, and new task doesn’t create.

Browser version:

Wersja 91.0.4472.124

Both on desktop app and in chrome

UPDATE:

Repeat task was created but after 10-15 minutes after completion.

Hi @Robert_Polak, our Engineering team have confirmed that there is a bug currently affecting task actions in Asana. They are working on a fix for this as a priority. I’ll keep you updated! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your patience :slight_smile:

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

Asana is working too slow as it is taking a lot of time to change stage of task, create task or complete task

Steps to reproduce:

Kindly check the issue as its effecting productivity and efficiency

Browser version:

Google Chrome Version 91.0.4472.124 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Upload screenshots below:

Also, automated tasks are not being synced on Asana and are not created

Hi @anon4672002, thanks for flagging this!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re running into this issue! Could you please try the troubleshooting steps below and let me know if any of these resolve the issue?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Good news, folks! A fix has been pushed for this bug! You should start to see Asana behave as expected from now. If not, please let me know :slight_smile:

Me and my colleagues have trouble to creating and updating task in asana and it’s working very sluggish and slowly, and ussaly i see this view for a long time after i upload task (task doesnt even have any photos)

i tried to clean cash/coockies

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.