Sync to Calendar Troubleshooting

Hi! It would be amazing if you were to give away your code and instructions to set it up?
:pray: :pray:

That is a major pain in the use of the Asana tool which is amazing in many other ways!

Guyz from Asana support shared with us a manually made workaround - on how to fix this issue until the dev team fixes the whole issue. :grinning:

Hey @Xenia_Cubrac could you share this manual workaround? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure!

A manual workaround is to replace app.asana.com/-/0/ical with calendarsync.asana.biz within the Calendar URL.

So when you say that tasks cannot be edited once they sync to a Google calendar does that mean if due date changes it will update to reflect that change? I am finding that is happening when my due dates change . Is there a way to make the due dates update?

3 Likes

I’m looking to see if anyone has found a way for syncing to Outlook 365 to happen automatically after the initial sync and where can I see how often/when it syncs?

Hi!
This didn’t work for me :frowning:

I had this issue as well some time before. Pls try to contact asana support in order to fix possible issues.

and please note that after synchronization with google calendar the tasks may actually become visible after 24 h