Switching Between Multiple Asana Accounts in iOS

NG for me on ios. Upon logging in, the website doesn’t launch the browser version, just provides a link to open the mobile app.

+1 - i had an org choose to not use it over this. losing money.

I’m super sad because I have asana for my work, but am going to have to use another service for other projects because I’m not going to spend time logging in and out.

+1

1 Like

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

1 Like

+1 – I absolutely LOVE using Asana at work, so I decided I wanted to use it for my personal task organization as well. Not being able to switch between my personal profile and my work profile is a huge limitation I did not expect an app this advanced to have. Please prioritize this feature!

6 Likes

The app use to do this. Now when you switch accounts , it opens a browser for the second account. I want it to go back to where you can switch amongst accounts within the app. Since Asana won’t even comment on these limitations, does anyone have a recommendation for a replacement?

3 Likes

+1 +1 +1 Please! In today’s world of freelancers, side-hustles, fulltime work, and hobby projects, it is very common for people to have multiple accounts for the same service that must be kept separate. Think of it as a big vote of confidence for your product - if multiple companies are using it and I am working multiple freelance gigs for them, there is no way I can “merge” those accounts because they aren’t even my accounts. Being able to flip between them on a smartphone app (“device of choice for the 21st century”) is a big plus. The lack of that function is glaring.

4 Likes

+1

Have a solution for at least Chrome users. If you open Chrome using google account A, you can then open asana with Asana account A. Then open a second Chrome using a google account B. (You will see each chrome program in the taskbar has a different icon). Then use that second account to open Asana account B. You have to switch between chrome windows, but works for me.

I now have one for work, and a second one from personal stuff. Emails notifications and such relating to each go where they should.

2 Likes

I want to +100 this request of having multiple asana on ios. Please look at Slack and how they have don it, it is really clean and quick switch, very nicely done, please get on this. I am realizing that I need separate emails for different accounts. I don’t want my other businesses knowing that I am creating a task using another email. Thanks.

3 Likes

+1 for this feature

If you look at the bottom right of the app… in VERY DARK LETTERING… you will see “account.”

Can’t believe those guys have not listened to their customers by this point. It’s been 2 years since this topic was created, lots of people asking for this feature… come on guys…

3 Likes

Incredible! 2 years! Still waiting! Why is Slack and others able to provide this feature and Asana not?:person_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

I have 5 different businesses, and a personal account. I regularly login to each of their slack, each of their google accounts (drive, gmail, calendar). Only a single account at a time is a deal killer for me to move my companies to Asana.

3 Likes