Switching Between Multiple Asana Accounts in iOS

NG for me on ios. Upon logging in, the website doesn’t launch the browser version, just provides a link to open the mobile app.

+1 - i had an org choose to not use it over this. losing money.

I’m super sad because I have asana for my work, but am going to have to use another service for other projects because I’m not going to spend time logging in and out.

+1

1 Like

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1 – I absolutely LOVE using Asana at work, so I decided I wanted to use it for my personal task organization as well. Not being able to switch between my personal profile and my work profile is a huge limitation I did not expect an app this advanced to have. Please prioritize this feature!

2 Likes

The app use to do this. Now when you switch accounts , it opens a browser for the second account. I want it to go back to where you can switch amongst accounts within the app. Since Asana won’t even comment on these limitations, does anyone have a recommendation for a replacement?

+1 +1 +1 Please! In today’s world of freelancers, side-hustles, fulltime work, and hobby projects, it is very common for people to have multiple accounts for the same service that must be kept separate. Think of it as a big vote of confidence for your product - if multiple companies are using it and I am working multiple freelance gigs for them, there is no way I can “merge” those accounts because they aren’t even my accounts. Being able to flip between them on a smartphone app (“device of choice for the 21st century”) is a big plus. The lack of that function is glaring.

2 Likes