Switch for progress update reminders missing

As by this earlier thread status updates have moved to the overview. We can see them and use them.

What’s missing for us are the status update reminders. Am I blind or is the switch gone?

If so, will reminders come back? Or what’s the new best practice on reminding project owners? The Asana guide hasn’t changed yet.

Thank you in advance!

Hi @Daniel_Kreiss, thanks for reaching out!

If you are the project owner, when you select “Update Status” in the Overview tab, you should see the toggle at the top of the status update composer.

Screenshot 2021-01-19 at 15.00.27

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

THERE it is. I’d expected it on the overview panel. My bad. Thank you for getting back to me so fast.

1 Like

This was REALLY hard to find. Even in this forum! Had to click through 4 different posts to get to this!

The interface changed again, i can’t find the button anymore. Can anyone help?

It’s still where Asana put it the last time. You need to start writing up a status post. Click on green/yellow/red and wait for the editor to open. Now look at the top of the screen. There you go!

1 Like

Thank you very much, it didn’t cross my mind to start a new update when my intention was to not do it in the first place. A bit counter intuitive, but not a biggie now that i know.

1 Like

Fully agreed.

Hate this UX move too. I don’t want to add a status, I want to disable reminders for old projects

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.