Swimlanes and Kanban boards

I’ll reply on Asana’s behalf - they have made it clear they do not provide any info on the roadmap. The first we will know is when a new feature is rolling out.

100% support for this feature. Zenkit has implemented it and testing it proves 100% that it’s a worthy performance upgrade - at least temporary switch to Zenkit will follow.

2 Likes

Swimlanes like in this example would be great! Please make them configurable so you can hide/show at any time for different users.

5 Likes

Yes please.

I would use swimlanes based on priority; so that we can implement them for classes of service, from the Kanban method.

We are a web design and SEO agency and swimlanes would help so much to organize client projects. For example we produce a lot of content and having swimlanes for each month helps to have a nice Central view while still having kanban columns to move content tasks from one column to the next or from one stage to the next.
We have currently switched to breeze.pm since it has swimlanes. When asana introduces swimlanes we will most likely switch back.
Please make this feature ASAP!

It would be very helpful to be able to leverage this feature for classifying support urgency, example of support classes implementation can be found here Kanban swimlanes.

Agreed, 100% - let’s get swim lanes! This would be great.

I think that swimlane diagram can help anyone, not just in the context of the Kanban methodology.

Four years later and still no swimlanes :frowning: I’d pay for this.

1 Like

Happy new year. Swimlanes in 2022?

4 Likes

yep swimlanes please.

+1 for Swimlanes. Quite basic functionality tbh.

Lack of swim lanes was the only thing that kept me from recommending this to my team.

1 Like

This feature would be extremely handy. Especially if there are multiple ways to configure them for example by assignee, custom fields, or even possibly through another feature like sub-sections.

1 Like

+1

+1

+1

Agree +1 I am having to track some tasks outside of Asana because this isn’t available.

1 Like

+1