Support link broken - want to cancel subscription now

I’ve followed the instructions to cancel my subscription but the link is broken and there is no customer support number. I’ve been trying to cancel for months!

That is unacceptable. @Natalia @Marie Can you help this user please?

Thanks for looping us in @Stephanie_Oberg!

@anon48024212, sorry to hear you’re running into trouble here. Can you confirm you have followed this path How to Upgrade & Manage Billing Options in Asana | Product guide • Asana Product Guide and clicked on “Edit plan” to cancel your subscription? If you haven’t tried this, I would recommend to give it a go as it remains the easiest way to cancel your subscription. If anything is broken, please send us some screenshots and we will be happy to investigate.

If for some reasons you’re unable to cancel your plan in product, please reach out to our support team following these steps: https://forum.asana.com/t/how-do-i-contact-support/19057/7?u=marie they will be able to cancel your plan on their end. Please note it might take a few days for them to get back to you as they’re still working on tackling some backlog, but your cancellation request will be taken in account from the day you email them.

Unfortunately we can’t resolve billing issues directly via the forum, but I hope the information above will help! Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

2 Likes