Hi @Pamela_Metzger
This matter is very important.
(I can’t find it right away, but it’s an issue that has been discussed on the forums for quite some time.)
I also strongly hope for a response, so I will vote for it.
P.S. Is this it?
Hi,
I’m trying to onboard a 3rd party company into my organization which has multiple internal teams and projects already. I figure the security settings for pretty much everything, however, I don’t seem to have an option to restrict the list of mentions to the team assigned to a specific project. Is there any way to tweak the settings to accomplish that?
Thank you!
Append
With the amount of customers we have, it has happened before that someone has mentioned the wrong person in a project. It would be nice that, if you are mentioning someone that is not part of the project a pop up would come up with a warning “This person is not part of the project, are you sure you want to mention them?”. This is major as we had situations where we mention one customer in another customer’s project and it’s a serious breach.
Thanks!
2 Likes