Status Update Data is Missing

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Every Monday we run through our open projects and update the Status Update so everyone on the team knows the current status. On 11/29 we logged in to do our meeting and the majority of our projects showed that the last status update was August 30th. There is at least one project that is showing the update we did on 11/22, but the majority seem to have had all data removed back to August 30th.

Steps to reproduce: Click on any project, click “Overview”, look at the status column on the right-hand side of the screen.

Browser version: It’s happening in the app and in the browser - Chrome Version 96.0.4664.55 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Upload screenshots below: I’ve provided a screenshot when we reached out to Support yesterday, if we need to provide more I’d prefer to send them privately rather than publicly.

Hi @Meridith_Petriella, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

Thanks for flagging this. You can mentioned that you have already reached out to our Support team and provided some screenshots, great! Our Support team have access to additional tools that we don’t have here on the Community team so they are best equipped to look into this further for you.

I can confirm that you ticket has been received and a member of the Support team will be getting back to you shortly. Thanks for your patience, Meridith! :slight_smile:

Great, thank you Rebecca!

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.