Show Summary, What we’ve accomplished, What’s Blocked and Next Steps sections on new status updates

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Originally all of my projects had the same 4 sections when you went to update the project status (Summary, What we’ve accomplished. What’s Blocked, Next Steps). Now when I create a new project and go to update the status I get only 2 sections (Summary, Next Steps). This is not just for this project but every project that is created. I am so confused on why the sections were removed and if this will happen for the rest of my team.

Steps to reproduce:

• Create new project
  • go to update status
  • select on track

Browser version:
Latest
What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)?
Enterprise
Upload screenshots below:

Note: Not a solution but marked as such to elevate a key reply

Welcome, @Dylan_Kelley,

I confirm seeing the same thing.

@Forum-team, is this an A/B test or a product change?

I’ve moved this to a category where you can vote at the top of the thread to revert.

Thanks,

Larry

Thanks for looping us in, @lpb! You are right, this is part of an A/B test. I’ll post an update on this thread once I get confirmation if this update is launched to all customers already.

Thanks for sharing your feedback, @Dylan_Kelley!

1 Like