Dashboard not updating with data correctly

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the bug you’re experiencing:
Dashboard for one of our key projects is not updating correctly with new data - last date of correct data was 04/11/2024. All charts except two are not working. For example, we have a chart displaying count of tasks created/day. Even though tasks have been created between 4/12-4/15, chart only displays through 4/11 - no filters are enabled.

Steps to reproduce:
See above

Browser version:
Google Chrome

What version of Asana are you using (Personal, Starter, Advanced, Enterprise, Enterprise+, Premium, Business or legacy Enterprise)?
Legacy Enterprise

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Ryan_Savage, sorry to hear about this trouble. I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you’re experiencing. I’ve checked on my end, and it appears that the dashboard is updating the task count as expected. Could you try leaving the dashboard page and accessing again to see if the numbers update? Can you also try accessing the dashboard in incognito mode to see if the issue persists?

If the problem continues, it might be best to reach out to our Support team directly for further assistance. They have access to account data and will be best equipped to investigate this. Please provide them with the project URL and URLs for specific tasks that should be appearing on the dashboard so they can assist you more effectively. Thank you!