Asana not performing rules or updating dashboards.

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: The dashboards are not updating for project tasks, we have tried deleting cookies, cache, and browsing history. Also, assign a due date rule is not assigning due date to task.

Steps to reproduce: My Asana project has dashboards which we rely on for reporting, however the dashboards are not updating. For instance, when we add a task and/or update the assignee for a task the dashboards do not update. Additionally rules are not running, i.e. when adding a task to the board the due date is not automatically set. We have tried deleting cache, history, and cookies from our browser (chrome), however the issue persists.

Browser version: Yes

Upload screenshots below:

@anon22931034,

The rules portion of Asana was down for almost 3 hours today; that’s probably the cause. (May have also impacted dashboards, not sure.) When you experience an issue like this, be sure to check the Asana status page before taking other actions like messing with your browser and such: https://status.asana.com/

1 Like

Hi @anon22931034, thanks for flagging this!

Could you please let me know if you are still encountering these issues? If so, I can look into this further for you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

Thank you @Phil_Seeman & @Rebecca_McGrath! I believe the rules portion being down was affecting the dashboards as well because the issue is now fixed. Thank you for the response.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.