SLA Tracking - Is this possible?

Our team is looking to track bugs/issues and their SLA and make a report like the following.

Is it possible to setup a project and create a dashboard that can report the following.

Bug Triage SLA By Priority

Priority Outside SLA Within SLA Grand Total Outside SLA Within SLA
P1 4 4 100% 0%
P2 374 28 402 93% 7%
P3 20 20 100% 0%
Grand Total 398 28 426 93% 7%

Bug Triage SLA By Project

Project name Outside SLA Within SLA Grand Total Outside SLA Within SLA
Example 1 38 2 40 95% 5%
Example 2 3 3 0% 100%
Example 3 86 8 94 91% 9%
Example 4 2 2 100% 0%
Example 5 58 5 63 92% 8%
Grand Total 398 28 426 93% 7%

At the moment, there is no chart of type ā€œarrayā€ or ā€œtableā€ in Asana. You need to use bar chart, pie chartā€¦ Your need will require an external dashboarding solution or rely on a collection of charts using the types below.

CleanShot 2023-05-17 at 11.24.02

1 Like

Thanks @Bastien_Siebman . We donā€™t necessarily need it to be visualized in this way. Itā€™s more a question of how we can make these calculations that are based on status and date past due, etc.

Asana doesnā€™t really do computation. I donā€™t fully understand your use case but my intuition is that you need to use custom code to extract the info you need from the info you haveā€¦

@Seth_Sandler, I would suggest using our reporting functionality to track ā€˜time in fieldā€™ or ā€˜time to completeā€™ - if you combine that with your priority level, you should be able to report on this through the reporting tab. To @Bastien_Siebmanā€™s point, we donā€™t have an array/table reporting in Asana (other than list view), but this might help.

Thanks @Alex-Lyons.

The basic use case is that we need to track and measure how fast weā€™re responding to bugs/issues that come in and we need to pivot the data in different ways. This is something that Jira is often used for, but was wondering if thereā€™s a comparable in Asana.