Select which Activities show up in inbox

Presently you can only select to turn activity feed on/off. Without having to constantly unfollow individual tasks/projects, it would be AWESOME if you could select which activities you wished to receive notifications of in your inbox. I work in marketing but have management, biz dev, product development projects, etc. I would love to only be able to see comments and tags for instance. Thanks

1 Like

I like the inbox where you can keep track of certain events, but I really dislike getting updates of being connected as a collaborator to a task, of that someone moved an item on a board. I would like to be able to select my own updates I would like to see, so that my inbox doesn’t fill up with hundreds of unnecessary messages.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Remy_da_Thesta and thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. :grinning:

We already have a thread regarding this request so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with it to consolidate votes and feedback. I hope it’s OK. Feel free to add your vote to this thread.

Have a great Wednesday!