scroll and search query

I have a list of projects with sub-tasks in each project. Its a long list and search don’t work unless I scroll all the way down to the list. Once I scroll all the way down, it fetches the search results (In my case its the project number). But with every login I have to scroll all the way down so that the search happens during that session.

Also is there any way we can have website like functionality to scroll all the way down or up. Many websites have a single click button to navigate up and down.

Hi @Bhushan_Waikar and welcome to the Forum! :wave:

Would you mind recording a screencast to help us visualize the behaviour you are getting? Loom is a great app for video screencasts: https://www.useloom.com/

In your video screencast, we recommend that you use a Chrome Incognito window and have your Javascript console open:

Try to include the entire browser window, including URL bar, in the video screencast.

If you don’t feel comfortable sharing the Screencast publicly in the this thread, feel free to DM me (You just need to click on my name above and select “Message”).

Regarding the scroll down or up button: it is not available at the moment but sounds like a great opportunity to create a new thread in the #productfeedback category and get other users to support this feature request!

Thank you for your help! Looking forward to your reply!

Thank Natalia for a prompt reply. I’ll get back to you soon once I discuss this with our IT person. I’ll DM you once I get the screencast.

Regards,
Bhushan P. Waikar

Hi Natalia,

Please check the screencast below:

Any update Natalia?

1 Like