Cannot scroll up or down in columns of project

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: I cannot scroll in individual columns in my project board. Even when the column is selected and I use my arrow keys, it will not move.

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version: Chrome on Mac

Upload screenshots below:

1 Like

HI @Nichole_Nichols and thanks for the report. Can you please answer these few questions to help us investigate?

1. What version of Chrome are you using?
  2. Is the issue happening when you log into your account with another browser like Safari?
  3. Can you confirm this is happening both when you’re trying to scroll with your mouse and arrow key?
  4. Is this happening on multiple projects?

Hi @Nichole_Nichols, are you still experiencing this issue? If so could you please answer the few questions I asked in my last post?

Many thanks, looking forward to your reply!

Hi Marie,

1. I’m using version 85.0.4183.102
  2. Yes it happens with Safari as well
  3. I don’t have a mouse, but it also happens when I use the mouse pad on my laptop.
  4. Yes, this happens on multiple projects.

Thanks for this info @Nichole_Nichols,

I’ve been unable to reproduce this issue with either Chrome or Safari, so I suspect this issue may be related to your set up! In order to investiagte this further, coud you please share a screencast with our support team. If you’re unsure what tool to use to record your screencast, we recommend using Loom (https://www.useloom.com/)

In your video screencast, we recommend that you use a Chrome Incognito window and have your Javascript console open:

Try to include the entire browser window, including URL bar, in the video screencast.

I’m marking this topic as resolved in the forum because we need our support team to take over, but don’t hesitate to reach out in the future if you need a hand with anything!