Say hello to our new global Forum Homepage and upgraded international Forums! 🌐

Hello everyone,

We have some exciting news to share! Today, we’re launching a new global Forum homepage and upgrading our Japanese, German, French, Spanish, and Portuguese categories to full-fledged forums. So it’s now easier to connect with Asana’s community in the language of your choice!

From our new global Forum homepage, you can continue to access our English Forum, or you can visit one of our international Forums to check out Asana’s latest product news and events, learn tips and tricks from our community or share some feedback with our team.

The Asana Community Forum already counts more than 100K members worldwide, and we’re excited to welcome many more in the future!

Thanks for being part of the Asana Community Forum! We wouldn’t be here without you!

Emily and the Asana Community team

12 Likes

Congratulations on this launch!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

When replying to a post or topic, one of the options used to be to send a private message to someone linked to the topic. This doesn’t seem to be available any more; is that intentional?

@Phil_Seeman - still seems to be working for me. Is this what you were referencing?

How did you get to “Start a message”, @Bryan_TeamKickstart?

When I click the little arrow, I only get two reply options - there used to be a third one to send a private message but I don’t have it any more:

@Phil_Seeman - I clicked on your profile pic and clicked “Message”.

Oh OK, cool, thanks @Bryan_TeamKickstart - that’s a different feature than the missing one I was asking about, but it turns out yours accomplishes the same thing (because you can alter the recipient from the name it starts out with)! So “never mind”, I withdraw my question about the one I was missing.

2 Likes

Great news, thank you for the update :slight_smile:

Is it possible to display the search icon in the top page https://forum.asana.com/, if it’s not intentionally hidden there? I sometimes want to search across the whole forum quickly.

We could still use the keyboard shortcut / in the top page, but most forum members don’t know it. Thank you for your consideration in advance!

UPDATE:
The search bar was added to the top page. Thanks!

Hi @Phil_Seeman! I don’t recall seeing this option before but I will check with Discourse :slight_smile:

Thanks for your feedback @ShunS! The search icon is currently only available when you access one of the Forums. We will consider adding it to the Global Homepage in future updates!

1 Like

Also not having a unified “unread” inbox makes it harder for people like us collaborating in several forums (but I can live with it)

The new homepage looks beautiful, congrats! :partying_face:

1 Like

Hi @Bastien_Siebman, you can see your unread and new topics across all Forums from this link: https://forum.asana.com/unread :slight_smile: You can bookmark this link or access it from the burger menu:

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats for upgrading our international community forums

Why there is no bahasa indonesia?

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.