¡Hola!, Olá, こんにちは! Welcome to our new Community Forums! 🚀

Dear Forum Members,

I’m thrilled to announce that we have just launched our Community Forum in 3 new languages: Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese.

These 3 new Forums are built just like our existing French and German speaking Forums; they are accessible from our Homepage and have 3 sub-categories (Announcement - Help and Advice - Suggestions).

Some important notes:

1. API & Developer support is only available in English; as it stands we don’t have the capacity to roll out this service to other languages.
  2. The Bug Category is also only available in English. If you want to report a bug in another language than English, please create a new thread in the Help & Advice section of your Forum and use the label “Bug”. We’re working to roll out a Bug category to other languages, but it probably won’t be available for another few months - stay tuned for more info.
  3. Note that we’re soft launching these new Forums, and we might not be able to respond as fast as we would in English; if you’re running into trouble, feel free to @mention me (@marie) and I’ll do my best to assist you as soon as possible.

As of this writing, 27998 Asana users have joined the Forum, and we now cover not just 3 but 6 languages! I’m so proud to see how this Forum has grown over the last two years, and I can’t wait to see where you’re going to take it in 2019!

Thank you all for your continuous support and engagement, we wouldn’t be there without you!

@Marie

13 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: 私たちの新しいフォーラムへようこそ!

Does anyone know if there is a way to make the forum default to the “latest” tab rather than the “categories”?

Yes! It’s a bit hidden but @lpb figured it out - there is a “Default Home Page” option in Settings, in the Interface menu:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Comments on photos