Rules not working when created by another team member

I have a template for new projects which contain several rules I need to apply to all of them. Now, when someone else is creating new projects based off the template that has the rules, it doesn’t work when I try to use the triggers to activate. They work for the person, but not for me, and they still work if I try to create a new template with the rules. Why does this happen? Changing ownership does not seem to work.

As I cannot find a button to edit my first post, I’ll add that the person that made the projects is a guest account. However, it has worked before, even with a guest account. Business organization

Hi @Victor_Da_Silva, thanks for reaching out!

In this case, I recommend reaching out to our Support team with the URL to the project. As our Support team has access to additional tools that we don’t have here on the Community team, they will be able to look into the project details further.

You can contact them by following these steps:

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Will do. Thank you!

1 Like

@Victor_Da_Silva if you can come back and share the support’s answer afterwards you’ll get a virtual cookie :cookie: as a thank you :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.