Reply to Form Submissions in Asana but have replies to go submitter's email.

My team (marketing dept) has used Freshdesk in the past to receive and respond to requests. All of the requests come through email and we respond in Freshdesk. We would ideally use only one system (Asana). We want to use a form for marketing requests, but is there a way to respond to those form submissions, ask clarifying questions, and give updates through Asana that goes right to the submitter’s email?

2 Likes

Hi @Josh_Leo, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

Are the submitters also Asana users and Members in your Organization or are they external to your company? There a couple suggestions depending on your specific case :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

The submitter is an Asana member of someone outside? You want them to interact by email or come to Asana?

1 Like

Our team is premium, but most of the people submitting requests would be in the organization (basic plan) but don’t use Asana. I want to make it easy for them since they probably are most comfortable with email.

most of the people submitting requests would be in the organization (basic plan) but don’t use Asana. I want to make it easy for them since they probably are most comfortable with email.

1 Like

If they have an Asana account but just don’t go there, you can rely on the fact that they’ll receive a notification in the mail and could answer the email to answer… And with the help of Flowsana from @Phil_Seeman you can add the form submitter as a collaborator automatically.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.