Reorder tasks within List View?

Hi, is there any way to re-order tasks in List View? I can’t seem to figure out any rhyme or reason for the order they appear in. (For example, it’s not alpha order.) If I have a dozen tasks for Today, I’d like to be able to drag them around into a different order so that my most urgent task is at the top, my second-most urgent task is next, etc. But there doesn’t seem to be a way to do so. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Hi @Michael_TenBrink

Looks like you are in the My Tasks view and yes you should be able to drag the tasks to order them.

Have a look at this guide article for how that Recently Assigned, Today, Upcoming and Later work.

Jason.

1 Like

Thanks Jason. This only appears to work if I don’t have any Sort applied to my Tasks though. If I have it sorted by Due Date, then there appears to be no way to manually re-order the dozen tasks that are due today, for example. Is that something that can be worked on?

Hi @Michael_TenBrink
Looks like the drag reorder using a mouse or trackpad isn’t working today; however was working 2 days ago. Was there an update that broke this? John

I’ve actually never been able to re-order in List view within a particular day. I’ve asked probably five different people about it, and they all try to show me and then stop and say, “Oh, I thought you could do this, but now I realize I don’t know how.”