Remove template owner from projects created from template

As the template owner, I’d still like to be the only one able to edit the template itself, but I don’t need (or want) to be automatically added to the projects created from the template. My preference would be for folks to have to check a box when they create a project from template that adds the owner, or not even have the option and have to manually add the owner if they want that individual to have project access. As it stands, I get numerous inbox notifications for task activities on projects that others have created from a template I own. I’ve had to reach out to the project owners and request that they remove me from the project.

I was hoping to find a solution to this when I got on Asana Community but it seems this is still fairly new issue. :frowning: Our team has an intern help out with the templates and we would like to also avoid the intern getting notifications on all projects created from a template.

@Stephen_Patterson While I would contend that Asana’s template feature is the best and most comprehensive solution, my company Stratelyze solution is another alternative for both free and premium accounts Sendana Add- A Novel Way to Add and/or Transfer Projects and Tasks In Mass. I am inclined to believe that this may not have the same problem but I am not totally sure.