Reminder to Asana tasks

Hi
I want to ger remainder about a specific task that I assigned to my team.
How can I add?

Welcome to the Forum @Yoni_Cohen and thank you for reaching out!

One way to achieve this could be by creating follow-up tasks to get a reminder about tasks you have assigned to other colleagues. You could nest these reminder tasks in a Project called Follow-up. You could also move these tasks to the Later section of your My Tasks to avoid clustering your view.

I hope this helps Yoni!

You could also move these tasks to the Later section of your My Tasks to avoid clustering your view. - How can I do this step?

This is also one of the ways I create tasks to keep a check on work on my co workers… if my work is dependent on their work…

1 Like

Hi @Yoni_Cohen

You can learn how to move your tasks between the priority sections in the following guide article: How to Get Started With Asana My Tasks | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide

Let me know if you need further assistance!

Can I “hide” tasks and return them to the task list only on a specific date,
Because I have a mess on the board

Hi @Yoni_Cohen :wave:t5: Are you still referring to your My Tasks?

It is not possible to “hide” the task but you could add a specific due date and move the task to the upcoming or later section.

If the task has been moved to the later section, it will automatically moved to the Upcoming section at midnight seven days before the task’s due date and will automatically move to the Today section at midnight on the day of the task’s due date.
You can learn more about it in the Task Auto-Promotion section of this Guide article.

I hope it helps!

Absolutely amazing. All I read is how to create a workaround. Incompetence at its best. How about simply adding the function “remind me” to all individual jobs/tasks on all levels? Add to the three dots, open the menu and then decide on what day/time to be reminded. Saddest tool.

1 Like

I was reminded again that Asana doesn’t have a simple reminder option for tasks by this false article: How to Use Asana Reminders. Maybe someone from Asana can encourage Process Street to take the article down before it gives anyone else false hope regarding this missing feature.

1 Like