Recurring tasks on "custom" schedule UI / behavior issues

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
I cannot create a recurring event on the last, e.g., Saturday of every third month. The “custom” recurrence option has limited and incomplete functionality, and UI displays are dependent on past user actions in a way that they shouldn’t be.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Select repeating

Browser version:
native macbook app

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)?
premium

Upload screenshots below:

Note: Not a solution but marked as such to elevate a key reply

Welcome, @David_Matthews1,

I’ve moved this thread so you can vote for your request at the top with the purple Vote button, and also because for it to be seen as a bug it must be behaving not as intended; I know you see the functionality as lacking, but it’s operating as intended (for better or worse!).

In case you hadn’t already considered them, and for the benefit of others reading, I offer two workarounds that get you part of the way there, until/if Asana offers better functionality:

1. Use this “monthly” (not “custom”) config:
    and note in the task title the need to either a) set the correct due date two months ahead after task completion, or b) ignore the two off-month recurrences
  1. Use this “custom” config:
    and note in the task title the need to correct the date to the last Saturday not the last day of the month.

I know these are not ideal but perhaps some will find them helpful in the meantime.

Thanks,

Larry