Read only links for Portfolios

I cannot actually believe the Portfolio (arguably the most important Asana feature) STILL, after so many years, does not have good permission features, or the ability to create a public shareable link.

So many companies are using Portfolio to create their company ROADMAPs. What good is a roadmap, if it can’t be shared either externally, or within the company.

Its the most basic feature to add, which would add an insane amount of of value to users. Honestly, what has the Asana Product Team been doing all these years.

2 Likes

As above, this is a limiting feature for us and we’re beginning to look at other platforms now, after years of loyal use of Asana

2 Likes

We urgently need this feature too. It is hard to understand why this is not possible yet?

1 Like

Because this request is in a list with 1967 others and the Product team is prioritising :slight_smile: they are improving tool while maintaining consistency and making sure it doesn’t become too cluttered.

This above is my personal view and a very generic answer regarding Product development. Here’s my 2-cent: read-only views, especially at the portfolio level, will drive leadership teams out of Asana. Which will dramatically impact the adoption in many cases. So my guess is that Asana is doing everything they can to have the leadership IN Asana, not have them out of the tool looking at ready only views…

2 Likes