Public link is white page

Hello,

We’re currently utilizing Asana Business for our project management needs.

Last Friday, we successfully shared public links with our project engineers, which appeared to be functioning correctly.

However, upon checking the links this past Monday, we encountered an issue where they briefly displayed the timeline before resulting in a blank page.

Has anyone encountered a similar issue and found a solution?

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Kind regards,
Philippe

I will provide you with the link.

Hi @Philippe_Van_Nieuwen, thank you for the report :slight_smile:

We are investigating the issue.

In the meantime, do you mind taking a screenshot of developer console after opening the read-only link in the browser?

Sure thank you, here is a snip from the console.

2 Likes

I’m having the exact same issue including the same errors. It only seems to be the timeline view that is affected, but I was definitely able to view it when I initially set it up and it seems to have stopped working sometime over the last weekend.

1 Like

Have you all received any information from some users regarding the recovery?

No extra information recieved.
But i just tested the links again and everything seems to be working again. :thinking:

2 Likes

Hi everyone! This issue should be now resolved. Let us know if you still experience any problems! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you @Philippe_Van_Nieuwen, the screenshot helped identify the cause :slight_smile:
That had something to do with the task dependency data model.

2 Likes

Glad i could help resolve this problem.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.