Organization public links

Hello,

Since last Friday, we have been utilizing public links within our organization. However, in the past few days, these links have been leading to blank pages.

Could anyone provide insight into a possible solution for this issue?

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Kind regards,
Philippe

1 Like

Hi @Philippe_Van_Nieuwen, welcome to the forum :wave:

Perhaps your Asana Admin has disabled the use of public links? Have you checked with them in case they changed the setting?

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your reply. I am the admin for the organization and have checked the settings. Sharing to the public is still allowed based on the settings I checked. We see the timeline for a brief second and then it turns into a white page.

Kind regards,
Philippe

2 Likes

Hi, @Philippe_Van_Nieuwen

In my case, I experienced a different state, but it resolved itself after a few days, although the cause remained unknown.

Hi Ka_Nishiyama,

thank you for sharing.
Last friday everyting was working, now after the weekend we get a white page.
A few people where not so happy here. :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Philippe

Not only Asana, but cloud-based systems sometimes exhibit peculiar behavior, don’t they?

Even when reported to support, there are cases where the cause remains unknown.

If restoration does not occur even after several days and with the involvement of multiple members, consider submitting Latest English Forum/Bugs topics - Asana Forum or seeking assistance from the Asana Help Center - Tutorials, Videos, Support.

Yes indeed they can.
I will give it a few days.

Hope i don’t need to use the bug report link. :sweat_smile:
Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Philippe

1 Like

Welcome, @Philippe_Van_Nieuwen,

It sounds like the issue is key to your org, so you don’t have to wait to report if you don’t want to. Just follow the steps below when ready:

Try these troubleshooting steps, then please 1) Report your problem by going to Report a Bug, clicking the New Topic button at the right, and following the instructions, or 2) To create a support ticket, go to www.asana.com/support (make sure you are logged in to Asana) > click the chat icon at the bottom right > type “speak to an agent” > click “Yes” > click “Something Else” > click “Create a support ticket.”

Hi Larry,

thank you.
I will create a bug report today as there is no change yet.

Kind regards,
Philippe

2 Likes

Hi, @Philippe_Van_Nieuwen

It seems to be a similar issue.

1 Like

Yes it does

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.