Project Tiles Duplicated in Teams Overview.

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Projects are showing up twice in the side bar and in the Team Overview pane, even newly created ones. Some projects are even showing up in the wrong team.

Steps to reproduce:
This may be my own fault. I duplicated a project (in a different team), and moved the duplicate to this team before realizing the project was still being copied. Now if I make a new project in any of the teams, it is shown as duplicated. However, the projects themselves are not duplicated, just their display in the teams overview and side bar (see second image, one project is selected but both are highlighted. Email confirmations of copy completion have been received). Furthermore, clicking between teams results in projects from the wrong team displaying. A browser refresh fixes that, but it’s still confusing as it’s inconsistent. For example in the 3rd image, team ‘EX1’ should only have projects with ‘EX1’ in the title, but there are ‘EX2’ projects displayed. A browser refresh fixes it to the 4th image.

Browser version:
Google Chrome
Version 88.0.4324.182 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Upload screenshots below:
1:

2:

3:

4:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Updating project icon causes duplicates to appear in team project list