Project Name text within a Portfolio View is not Wrapping

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: The Project Name text that displays within a Portfolio view is not wrapping, so it overlaps text in the subsequent columns - very difficult to look at

Steps to reproduce: Open a Portfolio

Browser version: Google Chrome 114.0.5735.199 (Official Build) (64-bit) - shows that it is up-to-date

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)? Business

Upload screenshots below:

Note - project names blurred, but you can see how they don’t wrap within the Name column

Hi @Mindi_Shephard, thanks for flagging this and sorry for the trouble you’re experiencing!

Can you confirm if the issue persists in the desktop app? Is this a recent issue? Have you tried to clear cookies and cache + try from an incognito window?

Using a different browser and device can also be helpful.

If this issue still persist after trying all the above please ping me on this thread and I’d be happy to escalate this further for our Development Team to investigate, thanks! :slight_smile:

Good morning! This issue started early last week, and we experienced it for a few days. When logging in this morning, 7/3/2023 9:00am EST, the overlapping text is now resolved. I have checked-in with my colleagues, as well, and the same is true for them.

Hi @Mindi_Shephard , thanks for updating us! We’re delighted to hear that your issue is now solved, it might’ve been a slight glitch on our end, but happy to hear it’s now fixed :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.