Project List Export

We also have 100s of projects and its extremely important to be able to get an exported list of projects including all data ex: Due Date, Open & Completed Tasks, Owner and more

Thanks Asana

4 Likes

Hi @Isaac_Furth1

The best way to access this information would by requesting a full Org export, which you’d receive in the form of a JSON file. Please note the full Org export capabilities are only facilitated by the admins of enterprise plan holders.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I’m looking to export the list of all projects on a specific team to report to superiors. Currently each team has 50+ projects which need to be displayed, with new projects being added and old ones being retired on a weekly basis.

While adding this weeks projects one by one to the dashboard in order to export I thought there must be a better way, is it possible to easily select and export a list of team projects, or some 3rd party app integration?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Hi @Evan, I would advise you to take a look at this thread: Project List Export - #22 by Isaac_Furth1! :wink:

@Michael_A, will the ability to export to Google Sheets be possible with the depreciation of the Asana Dashboards?

Awesome! Thanks so much Allen.

Wow, thanks Allen for providing an answer to the OP’s initial question. You rock.

1 Like

@Alexis is it possible for admins to really consider if their answer is helping solve or add to the original post? I think answers like this miss the mark and make it difficult to find helpful info in the thread.

1 Like

Hello,
I think my issue is related to this topic :slight_smile:

So I have a board full of tasks and I want to export this board into a Google sheet (that is linked to the board and automaticly updated) all the tasks.
It’s like a CSV export but with a sync with google sheet.

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

2 Likes