Project List Export

projects
export

We also have 100s of projects and its extremely important to be able to get an exported list of projects including all data ex: Due Date, Open & Completed Tasks, Owner and more

Thanks Asana

Exporting Projects in Bulk?

Hi @Isaac_Furth1

The best way to access this information would by requesting a full Org export, which you’d receive in the form of a JSON file. Please note the full Org export capabilities are only facilitated by the admins of enterprise plan holders.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I’m looking to export the list of all projects on a specific team to report to superiors. Currently each team has 50+ projects which need to be displayed, with new projects being added and old ones being retired on a weekly basis.

While adding this weeks projects one by one to the dashboard in order to export I thought there must be a better way, is it possible to easily select and export a list of team projects, or some 3rd party app integration?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @Evan, I would advise you to take a look at this thread: Project List Export! :wink:

@Michael_A, will the ability to export to Google Sheets be possible with the depreciation of the Asana Dashboards?