Project Dashboard Customisation

The Project Dashboard feature is hugely welcomed!! I have already put it in use. It is such a great way to get the project team to engage with the project status proactively, rather than wait on a progress update. :smiley: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :tada:

What I find useful is to be able to colour code the dashboard for my communication.

I already provide project team updates on what needs to be done - next crucial tasks, project stages, etc… At the moment, they all appear in a single colour with its variances.

It would be good to customise this pie charts / bar charts and colour code them for example using RAG or other determined criteria that could be aligned with other metrics used in the internal comms. Any thoughts, ideas?

You are getting greedy @Rashad_Issa :grimacing: :kissing_heart:
Long time no see, happy to see you here! We missed you!

1 Like

Hahahahahaha!!! Me? Greedy?! Never!!
Long time indeed but you guys are always in my heart :kissing_heart: hope you are keeping well!
We must have a virtual :coffee: Sometime soon

1 Like

Hello – I’m a single user on Asana (using it for work, but my organization is not planning on using a project management tool). I find it very frustrating that I cant customize the dashboard or Rules without having a Business account. I’m only one user, and the cost for the Premium membership is expensive enough for one user. The only customizable options for Premium users are extremely basic and offer little to no value for a single user – Any chance this will be chance/updated?

Hello Ileana,
I would suggest keeping an eye on the release notes asana publish regularly on Asana Release Notes | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide
Rashad

1 Like