Project Creation Automation with Templates

I’m not sure if I’m going about this the correct way, but let me lay out my workflow first, and see if this is even possible.

We are a VOIP provider who uses Pipedrive for our CRM, and Deal automation. I’d like to use Asana to create our onboarding once we win a deal.

Currently I’m able to get Asana to create a blank project automatically once a deal is won. However, I have started creating a template for onboarding, and would like to apply that template to all projects created by Pipedrive. We do automatically assign the project to a team, but just not sure how to auto create the project with the same template every time

Thanks,
Michael

@Michael_Nelson1 - first of well, welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

You can accomplish this using either an Integromat or Zapier scenario. If you are unfamiliar with either of those, I’d be happy to give you a 15-min intro and point you to some free training resources.

Alternatively, @Phil_Seeman has an excellent automation tool that expands the capabilities of Asana’s automations – called Flowsana.net

If you want to populate several different tools with data, use Integromat or Zapier.
If you only need to do what you listed here, you can use flowsana (which can be triggered off of a single task creation – which it sounds like you already know how to automate).

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.