Private Notepad Widget on Mobile App?

I recently started using Asana desktop on my Mac, and have been using the “Private Notepad” widget on the homepage to create lists not associated with specific tasks or projects. When I’m on the go I use Asana on my iphone, but now cannot find where the Private Notepad is! Is this accessible on the mobile app?

10 Likes

Hi @Andrea_Lackie1, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

At this time, the notepad widget is a feature of the Desktop version of Asana only. Hopefully it’s something our Product team can implement for mobile in the future.

I’ll keep you posted and let you know if we have any updates :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would like to see this feature too. I use both the desktop and mobile app evenly. Not having it in the mobile app makes it useless to me because I can’t take it with me.

7 Likes

I would also love to see this for iPhone / iPad!

1 Like

Started using this, but useless without app access. Would be great to see this addition guys, thanks for implementing

3 Likes

Nice feature if you complete it by giving it access on mobile apps as well. Not only the notepad but the whole concept of home dashboard

1 Like

I use my iPad to take a ton of notes. The ASANA iPad app is really not iPad friendly - is there a product manager that could meet with me? I really think this is a missed opportunity. It is a problem a ton of people in other forums discuss a lot.

1 Like

This would be a great feature to see! Is there a way to get updated when this is available? Thanks!

1 Like

Please make this a mobile feature! It would be so handy to add notes when I am away from my computer! As someone in marketing, I often have my best ideas away from my desk, and would love a spot to write them down that translates to my usual workday.

1 Like

I am also keen to see this feature on the mobile device. I started using it on my Mac App but if I can’t see it on my phone it’s not really useful at all to me.

1 Like

This is a must! I hope you can develop ASAP

2 Likes

This feature would be so helpful. I used Notepad as a catch-all for info I need fast access to and I’m sick of having to bounce between Notes and Asana.

2 Likes

Secret Notes is the best application for storing personal notes, passwords, contacts and any other important information

2 Likes

Please implement the notepad on iPhone App. It’s very useful.

1 Like

I would like to see this as well

1 Like

it’s been more then a year, and still not implement for mobile.

2 Likes

Really strange that this still isn’t available in the mobile app!

2 Likes

Yes please to adding the notes widget to the homepage on mobile! I’ve been waiting for this update for so long. Fingers crossed that this is added.

1 Like

Totally agree with this. Can this please be implemented? (Can’t believe it’s been a year and a half and nothing.) I use the notepad to write down general tasks and areas that I return to continuously that don’t need or have due dates or need to be added to a project (kind of a master spot to show areas of the business where I could put some time into, on a revolving basis).

I would rather check these things on my iPhone than have to get on my computer.

1 Like

I agree with this - it is not useful to me if I am only able use it on Desktop

2 Likes