Handwritten notes via iOS/ipad app

Hi all,

just a lil idea which can make the app more smarter. Until know the Apple pencil is working with the classic ipad. I think it would be great to make handwritten notes in Asana directly.

br
Tom

9 Likes

That would be awesom!! good idea Thomas!! kudos for you

5 Likes

Hey there, I’d love to be able to add handwritten notes using my iPad Apple Pencil in Asana tasks to save time. Is there an app integration or Asana add-on for this yet?

2 Likes

Hi @Jenny_Hoffman, welcome to the forum and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We already have a request for this feature. I’ve gone ahead and merged your thread with Handwritten notes via iOS/ipad app to centralize feedback. I hope you don’t mind!

1 Like

Glad to hear it’s a feature request. Any ideas on timings?

2 Likes

How far away team?

1 Like

Any update on making apple pencil work for writing asana tasks?

5 Likes

Hi all. When will this start? @Asana_Admin1

6 Likes

Is there an ETA for this feature? Signing a form through handwritten notes during project handoffs is the specific application we are after. Ideally the user would be able to fill a form using an iPad and then hand over so that the customer can sign and accept the work. Thank you!

3 Likes

+1 - we would also love this feature - many of our clients are using the ipad and pen - would love to be able to automate from forms. Any news on when this may be?

1 Like

we also need this feature, is it possible to add this ad feedback section? to make handwritten notes with the pen?

1 Like

Wow, hoping this can still be developed. Aug. '20 was a long time ago. Having to work custom third-party integrations seems like it should be unnecessary at this point in 2023.

Having handwritten notes via apple pencil or atleast being able to scan an upload would be really good.

+1