Asana Integration to Notability

Hallo

I suggest to add an Integration to the Notability Handriting Notetaking App.

Thank you and regards. Philipp

8 Likes

Thanks for your feedback @Philipp_Hofstetter; I’m moving your post to the #productfeedback thread to allow other members who might be interested to vote for this integration! :slight_smile:

I do agree!
A Notability integration would be amazing!!

1 Like

Good idea!

Yeah!!! One hundred votes and yeses

2 Likes

I often write handwritten notes or make diagrams/just general planning in notability on my ipad… would love to have these docs available on the task cards in Asana as well. Or even if asana created its own version of note taking for the ipad that could then be viewed on the web app as well, or shared.

1 Like

Taking handwritten notes on an ipad, adding pictures or even audio recordings of meetings and attach them to Asana-Tasks is a must-have I think. One option would be to add those notes as pdfs, second option would be to convert the handwriting to plain text via the buildt-in OCR.

2 Likes

This post was from over 4 years ago. Does Asana integrate with Notability yet?

Hi @Taj_Richardson,

There’s no built-in Asana integration for Notability. You’d have to see if you can put something together yourself with a tool like Zapier.

Four years later and no integration with notability. :frowning: I am having trouble with juggling Asana and notes, and integration sure would solve my ADHD problems!