Notion integration

Now that Notion offers an API it would be amazing to see an integration with Asana. Specifically, if Asana were able to automatically create a task if a note has a “asana” or some other task-related tag it would completely transform my workflow.

Hi @Matt_Van_Buskirk, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

Thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback! I’ll keep you updated if this is something our Product team implements in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. I totally agree with this. A simple functionality I’ve been hoping for is the ability to have my Asana tasks viewable within my Notion meeting notes so follow-up is tracked in line with work updates and conversation notes.

4 Likes

Hey @Matt_Van_Buskirk and @Andy_Reider,

Unito.io recently launched an integration between Asana and Notion that is bidirectional and it syncs in real time. If you’re still looking that could be a good choice to “transform [your] workflow”

I hope this is helpful
Reid
:slight_smile:

Hey there, guys , Michaela from Integromat here :wave:

Speaking of integrating Asana and Notion, you could also easily make that happen with Integromat. It’s a no-code platform that lets you connect your Asana to pretty much any other online service and automate all sorts of fun things :hugs:

I’m gonna go ahead and leave the links to the :arrow_right: Asana and :arrow_right: Notion integrations on Integromat so that you can check them out and see what their features are.

If you’d like to explore Integromat and its possibilities for yourself, you can simply sign up for a free account and get the ball rolling :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Hi all, I just wanted to give an update on Notion + Asana Integration. We recently released Notion integration on Asana. Notion pages to Asana tasks are now available. Thank you :slight_smile:
For more information, please check :arrow_forward: New Integrations! HubSpot, Mailchimp, and Notion ⚙

2 Likes